Inline Water Filter Kit - PUREMIX Z7
Easy fit inline water filter kit
The PureMix Z7 installs under your existing kitchen bench and uses your current tap. This unit can be installed vertically or horizontally, so it won’t clutter up your cupboard. Easy to install yourself with basic tools and a kiwi DIY attitude.
Valve-in-filter Head Technology
Puretec provides a complete kit for a standard installation and has introduced valve-in-filter head technology, which means the cartridge can be quickly and easily changed without having to turn off the water supply.
Filters As Easy To Change As A Light Globe
The Puretec PureMix Z7 quick-change cartridge can be easily replaced - just like changing a light globe. It also incorporates Puretec’s long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our ^10 Year Platinum Protection Warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Easy to install yourself.
• Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
• Increased capacity to a massive 60,560 Litres.
• With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z7 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
• Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine and harmful cysts+. Reduces Trihalomethane (THM's)
• Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts+.
• No need for a separate filter tap.
• Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone benchtops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
|Z7-R - Available here|
|Flow Rate||9.5 Lpm at 420 kPa
|Min/Max Temperature||0° - 38°C
|Min/Max Pressure||200 - 689 kPa
|Connection||½” BSP [15 mm]
|Warranty||Manufacturers 10 Years^